Reserve your Donation Center Today
Planet Aid brings the commercial and charitable sectors together through its textile sustainability program!
Planet Aid's mission is to inform, mobilize and inspire individuals and communities to work together to bring about worldwide environmental and social progress.
How does it work?
- We propose the locations for our Donation Centers or Yellow Bins.
- We work together to carry out the site visits and agree on the terms of the lease.
- Our staff installs the Donation Center or Yellow Bins, including all monitoring devices.
- Customers donate their used clothing, shoes and textiles.
- Our 24/7 cameras monitor the inside as well as the outside of the Donation Center.
- Our site attendant visits the location once a day to monitor all donations.
- Our transportation department services the Donation Center or Yellow Bins as frequently as needed.
- Our joint partnership will offer an accessible clothing and textile recycling opportunity for the customers.
- Together we can continue towards a more sustainable future.
Generate Additional Revenue
When you lease your outdoor space for a Planet Aid Donation Center or clothes collection bin, you can generate additional revenue for your commercial properties.
Building a sustainable future
According to the EPA, more than 84% of all clothes, shoes and textiles end up in landfills or incinerators. Planet Aid's clothes collections do not only help reduce CO2 emmisions but will also save millions of gallons of water and prevent harmful pesticide use.
Planet Aid is your charity of choice, our mission is to strenghten communities by empowering people. We do so by supporting cancer research, food pantries, homeless shelters, libraries and schools in the United States.
Funds raised by Planet Aid supports education, health and community development projects in Africa, India, Latin America and the United States.
Contact us to Reserve your Donation Center today!
2021 Planet Aid Environmental Impact