Spring Cleaning 2019
It is that time of the year for flowers to bloom and clothes to be recycled! Planet Aid's large yellow bins are the perfect home for your used clothing!
On March 20, 2019 at 5:58 pm EDT, the earth tilted on its axis such that the sun crossed the equator, leaving the southern hemisphere to again shine directly over the north. This precise moment is known as the vernal equinox, and it is when the season of spring officially begins in this part of the world.
Because it is our favorite time of year, Planet Aid will be celebrating spring throughout the months of March, April, and May. Our celebration of spring will include posts of interesting and useful tips and information, both here on our website and on our Facebook and Twitter. These will help make your spring cleaning more efficient, eco-friendly, and enjoyable.
Here are a few of the ideas we have shared in our blogs:
- A Quick Guide to Getting Rid of Old Electronic Devices
- Do You Want to Avoid Spring Cleaning?
- Purge Plastic from Spring Cleaning
- RAID Your Closet This Spring
- Five Off-Beat Guides to Inspire Your Spring Cleaning
- The Truth About Spring Cleaning
- Science and Spring Cleaning
- Spring Cleaning Checklist
- How Things Rot
- KonMari Sparks Joy on Netflix
And remember to find your nearest yellow Planet Aid box and recycle your unwanted textiles.
Download our checklist!